So it’s back to the desert sun for this country gal and this time it’s for Stagecoach y’all! Everything about country music is just so right. What is better than enjoying an ice cold beer (or margarita), some warm desert weather, and a weekend filled with the very best of country music?!
You better believe I’ll be dancing my tail off and throwing it back to some 90’s Shania Twain, so to prepare for my weekend ahead, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite booties that are a match made in Stagecoach heaven.
- Matisse Backstage Booties – This suede Western style bootie is a country concert must-have! The studded detail is sure to add a little country flare to any outfit.
- Lorn Boots in Tan White – I’m in love with the rustic distressed look and braided harness detail this bootie from BED|STU features! V Stagecoach inspired.
- All Saints Ellis Bootie – For more of a sleek and sophisticated country look, these studded booties are my go-to! So cute paired with your fav cut-off jean shorts and a white tee, topped off with a perfectly tied red bandana headband!
- Becca Boot by BED|STU in Caramel Nectar – I mean… besides the cutest name, these are perfect for this weekend! Again super comfy and easy to throw on for a little country dance party.
- Jeffrey Campbell Cromwell Cutout Boot – This city-slick cowgirl boot features the fiercest side slits and an edgy metal detail. Jeffrey Campbell nails the Western Trend every time.
- Isla Chocolate Driftwood Boots by BED|STU – A true stunner. Definitely my bootie of choice for a little more height and sass.
I’m so excited to share some of my favorite moments from this Stagecoach weekend next week right here on the blog so stay tuned!
shop more of my fav boots: