There is absolutely no way that you didn’t see a million festival posts this weekend unless you completely avoided all social media, but hey I wouldn’t blame you if you weren’t actually there…anyways, more on my Coachella experience later (stay tuned for the recap this week!). Before the recap, I wanted to talk about one of my new fav trend for festival season- the OG denim skirt.
For my ‘chella look, I paired my jean skirt with a cropped blouse and colorful clutch all from Lord + Taylor, but depending on the skirt style, there are so many fun ways to rock this trend. So here are some more of my favorites:
- White and Fitted by AG– A more summery spin on the classic jean skirt- pair with with a chambray shirt since denim on denim is a thing.
- Striped and Buttoned by 3×1– I love the fun details on this one- v cute with just a white tee.
- Dark Denim by GRLFRND– This skirt is black denim’s trendier spring twin sister and we are into it.
- Patchwork by PRPS Goods & Co– A trendy update to the OG Abercrombie & Fitch jean skirt.
- Denim Pencil by MOTHER- I love this with a cute crop top and heels- perfect for a night out in Spring.
Anyone else obsessed with the come back of the denim skirt? Lemme know how y’all style your denim in the comment section!
Shop More of my Favs: